Re: Adopting: maintainer change in debian/changelog

On Nov 6, 2010, at 9:00 AM, Daniel Stender wrote:
question: if I am adopting a packet, what's the procedure for altering debian/copyright (dep5)? Since I've learned that the "Maintainer:" field is for the upstream developer, should I just "take
over" the copyright for "Files: debian/*"?

You would add yourself to that section, including the appropriate copyright date(s) for whatever work you do in the debian/ directory...

Jame