Re: RFS: mediadownloader

On 11/02/2010 09:51 PM, Fernando Lemos wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 6:32 PM, Marco Bavagnoli<lil.deimos@gmail.com>  wrote:
I fixed most of the warning, but 1 of them and 1 information with a spelling
error are still there.

I run lintian -Ii on the .deb, as result I got this:

W: mediadownloader: new-package-should-close-itp-bug

Please fix this, it's quite simple. Your changelog should contain an
entry (and generally only that entry) that says something like
"Initial release (Closes #1234)" where 1234 is the number of the ITP
bug report you filed in the BTS.

I think I finally fixed all and thanks to you all for your patience.
I also added debian/watch file that contain this:

version=3
http://sf.net/googleimagedown/mediadownloader-v(.*)-src\.tar\.gz

the url on sf.net is this:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/googleimagedown/files/

and source is named like mediadownloader_v1.4.2-src.tar.gz
Is the watch file content correct ?

I: mediadownloader: spelling-error-in-binary ./usr/bin/mediadownloader
informations information

It would be better to fix this. Just grep the source for
"informations", change it, make a quilt patch and warn upstream about
the spelling mistake so that you can drop that patch in future
releases.

Regards,

I found the spelling errors. I the about dialog window of the application, there is the GPL3 license text as in
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt
don't know if I can change it :)

As there is only that spelling error, and if the watch regexp is correct, may I upload to mentors ?

thanks a lot in advance

best regards
Marco