Re: RFS: mediadownloader

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 6:32 PM, Marco Bavagnoli <lil.deimos@gmail.com> wrote:
> I fixed most of the warning, but 1 of them and 1 information with a spelling
> error are still there.
>
> I run lintian -Ii on the .deb, as result I got this:
>
> W: mediadownloader: new-package-should-close-itp-bug

Please fix this, it's quite simple. Your changelog should contain an
entry (and generally only that entry) that says something like
"Initial release (Closes #1234)" where 1234 is the number of the ITP
bug report you filed in the BTS.

> I: mediadownloader: spelling-error-in-binary ./usr/bin/mediadownloader
> informations information

It would be better to fix this. Just grep the source for
"informations", change it, make a quilt patch and warn upstream about
the spelling mistake so that you can drop that patch in future
releases.

Regards,