RFS: roxterm (updated package) [highly configurable terminal emulator]

Dear mentors,

My first RFS for this version didn't result in an upload so I am still
looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.18.5-3 of my package "roxterm".

It builds these binary packages:
roxterm    - Multi-tabbed GTK/VTE terminal emulator

The upload would fix these bugs: 598971

The bug can affect which environment variables roxterm decides to set or
change in its child shells. The specific problem experienced in Ubuntu
Maverick (not setting TERM correctly) is unlikely to affect Debian,
because Debian's older vte library sets TERM whereas Maverick's doesn't.
However, the bug still has potential to cause weird things to happen
with environment variables and the fix is very simple, so I think it
should be included in squeeze.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/roxterm/roxterm_1.18.5-3.dsc