Monitoring the "four days" promise

Niels wrote up a script that checks the debian-mentors archives for unanswered messages.

I set up a nightly job that runs it on the October mailbox.

You can see it at http://rose.makesad.us/~paulproteus/four-days/.

(I'll move it to people.debian.org somewhat shortly.)

Note that if we answer an email after five days, this script won't print that -- it'll simply detect that the message was answered, and therefore not blame us.

-- Asheesh.

--
A classic is something that everyone wants to have read
and nobody wants to read.