Doubt about bugs in medit

Dear mentors,

I've submitted a ITA to the package medit, and started looking at its
outstanding bugs. I found this #502487[1] and this #465429[2]. My
question is, the first[1] one is already fixed on the current package,
and the second one seems a bit more confuse and I'll try to explain:

The reporter said that a lib (libmoo.so) should be present to make
pida work with the mooedit, backend editor of medit and that pida can
also use. But the released version of pida on the repositories doesn't
support such feature yet, when he submitted the bug the version with
moo support was in the svn.

In summary, there is a bug already fixed and a bug that may be not a
bug at all, how to proceed with the adoption?

Thanks for your attention :)

[1]http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=502487
[2]http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=465429

--
"Free Software is not the only way, but it's a correct way."
Marcelo Mendes