Re: RFS: nsis-2.46-1 [attn: pabs]

Hi,

>> I'd like to update the NSIS Debian package to version 2.46-1.

I would propose the lastest revision (rev 15007) from the subversion repository
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/collab-maint/ext-maint/nsis/trunk for upload.

This revision includes the following changes based on the input of
Christoph and Paul:
* Switch to 3.0 (quilt) source format
  (created debian/source/format, removed debian/README.source
   because dpkg-source -x applies the patch(es) for the 3.0 (quilt)
   source format, dropped quilt from Build-Depends)
* Use the system provided compression library of zlib
* Switch to debhelper 7's minimal rules file mode
  (Run test suite of package from override_dh_auto_test target,
   Removed unnecessary sed manipulations of
   /usr/share/doc/nsis/Docs/{InstallOptions,Modern\ UI}/Readme.html because
   Changelog.txt is no longer referenced in these files.)

The detailed log of changes is available via:
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/collab-maint/ext-maint/nsis/trunk/?op=log

I verified with pdebuild that all required build dependencies are
listed in the debian/control file.

Lintian reports the following known warnings for the NSIS Debian package:
W: nsis: non-standard-dir-in-usr usr/i586-mingw32msvc/
W: nsis: file-in-unusual-dir usr/i586-mingw32msvc/include/nsis/api.h
W: nsis: file-in-unusual-dir usr/i586-mingw32msvc/include/nsis/pluginapi.h
W: nsis: file-in-unusual-dir usr/i586-mingw32msvc/lib/nsis/libpluginapi.a
N: 1 tag overridden (1 warning)

I built the test installers via "fakeroot debian/rules override_dh_auto_test"
and zipped the resulting executables placed in the ".test" directory.
Thereafter I unzipped the test installers and run them on a Windows machine.
The tests didn't show neither any regression nor misbehavior.

Please let me know if I missed anything preventing the upload of this
package.

Thanks in advance,
Thomas