Re: RFS: nsis-2.46-1 [attn: pabs]

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 11:21 PM, Thomas Gaugler <thomas@dadie.net> wrote:

> I'd like to update the NSIS Debian package to version 2.46-1.

Some things you may want to do before I do the upload:

Drop quilt from the Build-Depends since you don't use it any more. You
can remove debian/README.source at the same time.

Switch to dpkg-source v3 format. This will allow you to use the
tar.bz2 files upstream has been releasing instead of repacking them to
.gz format as has been done in the past. More info here:

http://wiki.debian.org/Projects/DebSrc3.0

Switch to debhelper 7's minimal rules file mode. Some more information here:

http://kitenet.net/~joey/blog/entry/cdbs_killer___40__design_phase__41__/
https://penta.debconf.org/dc9_schedule/events/418.en.html

--
bye,