Re: RFS: wbar (4th try)

Hi Krzysztof,
sorry for this late reply

On Sat, May 9, 2009 at 13:20, Krzysztof Burghardt
<krzysztof@burghardt.pl> wrote:
> 2009/4/18 Sandro Tosi <morph@debian.org>:
>> - no need for 'a ' in the short description
>
> Removed.
>
>> - long descriptions is a little too short maybe? (dunno, it's just a
>> feeling it's a merge of short sentences taken from website and package
>> description)
>
> That's right. I just add annother short sentence to make it a bit longer ;-)
>
>> - you have to add the repack script, for example debian/repack.sh, and
>> add it as parameter to debian/watch file.
>
> Done.
>
>> - from where did you inferred 2007 as copyright years? Only 2006 is
>> clearly stated as copyright year for the code.
>
> Changed to 2006.
>
>> - without config file it's doesnt start:
>> $ wbar
>> Can't stat a config file. Try # make install or -config <cfgfile>
>
> Fixed by including simple configuration file in wbar config search
> path. Now should work.

sadly no (and I was really about to upload the package):

$ wbar
Using /usr/share/wbar/dot.wbar config file.
Using a Super Bar.
/usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/apps/pidgin.png -> Couldn't load icon image.

$ wbar --config /usr/share/doc/wbar/examples/dot.wbar
Using /usr/share/doc/wbar/examples/dot.wbar config file.
iconpack/wbar.osx/osxbarback.png -> Image not found. Maybe using a
relative path?

I suppose there's something else to adjust here.

and since we are at it, there is a small typo in long description
s/its/it's/ and you can experiment with the rules.tiny file for
debian/rules since you're using a pretty straight debhelper template,
you can use teh new dh7 "short" rules format.

Let me know if you need some clarification.

Cheers,