Re: How to create quilt-based source packages using debuild

Hi.

On May 03 2009, Benjamin Mesing wrote:
> I've tried to add "Format: 3.0 (quilt)" to the control file and a Format
> 3 source package is correctly created (i.e. an orig.tar.gz and a
> debian.tar.gz), but that resulted in a lintian warning:
(...)

Does the archive accept 3.0 source packages already? If yes, then I
think that I will migrate some of my packages.

A loooooong time ago I converted one of my packages to the "3.0 (quilt)"
format and I will see if I have it yet. I can upload it as a demo of the
result/process to create it.

Regards,