RFS: drgeo (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.1.0-3
of my package "drgeo".

It builds these binary packages:
drgeo      - An interactive geometry software

 This is the Gtk interactive geometry software. It allows one
 to create geometric figure plus the interactive manipulation of such
 figure in respect with their geometric constraints. It is usable in
 teaching situation with students from primary or secondary level.
 .
 Dr. Geo comes with a complete set of tools arranged
 in different categories:
 .
  * points
  * lines
  * geometric transformations
  * numeric function
  * macro-construction
  * DGS object - Dr. Geo Guile Script
  * DSF - Dr Geo Scheme Figure, it is interactive figure defined in
    a file and evaluated with the embedded Scheme interpretor, awesome!
  * Export facilities in the LaTeX and EPS formats

The upload would fix these bugs: 526728

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/drgeo/drgeo_1.1.0-3.dsc

Kind regards
 Francisco M. Garcia Claramonte