Re: RFS: cconv -- A iconv based simplified-traditional chinese conversion tool

on 四, 2009-05-14 at 19:54 +0800, Michal Čihař wrote:
> I'm talking about versions, not about dependencies.

sorry about my poor english.

> - are all those versioned build depends really needed?

i am not sure about this, but i have removed the versions.

> - static library and libtool script should go to devel package (*.la,
>   *.a)

done

> - I don't think that "iconv based" is important information which
>   should be as first in short description. Either remove it completely
>   or move it to the end.

completely removed

> - there is no need for creating postinst for library package

fixed

> - lintian --pendantic:
> P: libcconv0: copyright-refers-to-symlink-license usr/share/common-licenses/GPL
> P: cconv: copyright-refers-to-symlink-license usr/share/common-licenses/GPL
> P: libcconv-dev: copyright-refers-to-symlink-license usr/share/common-licenses/GPL

fixed

reuploaded. the package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cconv/cconv_0.5.2-1.dsc

thanks again.
--
Vern