Re: RFS (take 2): libapache2-mod-authz-unixgroup

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 4:21 PM, LI Daobing <lidaobing@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 20:56, Hai Zaar <haizaar@haizaar.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 3:23 PM, LI Daobing <lidaobing@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> you should not repack the upstream tarball if the upstream tarball is
>>> already in .tar.gz format. rename or make a soft link is enough.
>> I'll take it from now on. Thanks.
>>>
>>> please fix this and re-upload.
>> All done. Re-uploaded.
>>
> sorry to bother again.
>
> copyright issue:
>
> 1. where is the copyright come from? i did not find it in the source
> or the homepage.
You are right. I've just blindly copied copyright file from
mod_authnz_external, assuming it would be the same, since both
packages are alike and come from the same author. I'll write to the
author and ask to put copyright notice into the package.

--
Zaar