Re: RFS (take 2): libbash

Hai Zaar wrote:
> Can you please advice on how to create "orig" package, when debian dir
> is part of the project file-tree? Do I need to checkout sources and
> then just delete debian subdir, pack orig tarball, then restore debian
> dir and proceed?

I don't know how you are creating the tarball, but if you are using
automake et al., the debian/ directory will only be part of the tarball
if you ask it to be. Just leave it out, and a 'make dist' will create a
tarball only with upstream sources.

--
You are taking yourself far too seriously.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br