Re: RFS: magicfilter (QA update of the package) (fwd) (fwd)

Hi, Roger.

On Apr 22 2009, Roger Leigh wrote:
> I don't know if you already looked into this or already did it, but
> IIRC there's a new upstream for magicfilter which is actually
> maintained last time I looked.

Yes, I am aware of that.

> Are you just uploading a new version of the old magicfilter sources,
> or are you intending to package the new upstream?

For this time, I just uploaded a new revision of the old magicfilter
sources, but I intend to package the v2.x quite soon, since I use low
profile print servers.

Li Daobing has kindly sponsored the package for me.

>  `. `'   Printing on GNU/Linux?       http://gutenprint.sourceforge.net/

Hummm, I see that gutenprint is orphaned (or RFA, I forgot) on wnpp. I'm
interested in the ijs plugin to ghostscript so that, dependind on the
architecture of magicfilter 2, I would like to combine those two. Oh,
and lprng too.

(I mention this because I have a very low powered embedded ppc box that
I use as a print server).

Thanks, Rogério Brito.