Re: Which package cacher to use?

I’d recommend approx.

> * Is it able to cope with multiple architectures?
> * Can it support multiple distributions?  Supporting Debian, Ubuntu and
>   other non-official repositories would be really handy.
> * Does it keep a directory hierarchy neatly organized like the Debian
>   archive?

Yes, yes, and yes.

Additionally, I think this question is not completely OT here, since
(and Rogério confirmed it was for this purpose) a package cacher is an
essential tool in the life of every maintainer (or, at least, for the
intersection between those who care about building in a clean
environment, and those who can’t afford a local mirror).

Cheers,

--
- Are you sure we're good?
- Always.