Re: dh_clean and explicit package clean lists

Bas Wijnen <wijnen@debian.org> writes:

> All the VCS stuff should definitely not be ignored; packages are
> built from released tarballs, not from vcs checkouts (well, most of
> the time anyway). But leaving them in will make lintian complain,
> which is good. :-)

Good point. I'll also file a bug with a patch to add a check to
lintian for DBTS directories in the package.

--
 \       "We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the |
  `\       sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his |