Re: RFS: nlkt

OoO Pendant  le temps de  midi du samedi  17 mai 2008, vers  12:06, Neil
Williams <codehelp@debian.org> disait:

>> Your debian version should be 0.3.1.1-1 (not -3) since this is the first
>> one for 0.3.1.1 upstream version.

> Vincent - just a note, other sponsors have different preferences and it
> might be good to not confuse maintainers by prefixing your request with
> "IMHO" or "I want".

> http://people.debian.org/~codehelp/#increment

Hi Neil!

There must be a problem with this  page. It does not have any content. I
have read the source though. I  agree with your reasons. However, I have
always read  here that  changelog must be  cleaned and I  don't remember
having read the reverse.

Will the ITP be automatically closed  when marked as close in -1 and the
last changelog entry is -3?
--
panic("CPU too expensive - making holiday in the ANDES!");
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/arch/mips/kernel/traps.c