Re: RFS: dynamite (updated and adopted package)

OoO Peu avant le début de l'après-midi du jeudi 08 mai 2008, vers 13:22,
Evgeni Golov <sargentd@die-welt.net> disait:

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.1.1-1
> of my package "dynamite".

Hi Evgeni!

As new  maintainer, you should  acknowledge NMU (#259294). I  think that
you should Build-Conflicts against autoconf2.13 and automake1.4 like you
did for unshield.

It would be nice to  use machine-readable format for debian/copyright. I
think that you should also add ltmain.sh license in it (I have forgotten
it for unshield too).

Remove the mention that debian/rules is a sample file.

And add an Homepage field  in debian/control (I have also forgotten this
for unshield !).
--
panic("kmem_cache_init(): Offsets are wrong - I've been messed with!");
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/mm/slab.c