Re: RFS: sctplib

Thomas Dreibholz wrote:
Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "sctplib".

* Package name    : sctplib
  Version         : 1:1.0.8~beta4-1unstable
  Upstream Author : Andreas Jungmaier, Thomas Dreibholz, Michael Tuexen
* License         : LGPL
  Section         : net

It builds these binary packages:
libsctplib-dev - Headers and libraries of the userland SCTP implementation sctplib
libsctplib1 - Userland implementation of the SCTP protocol RFC 2960
sctplib-doc - Documentation of the userland SCTP implementation sctplib

What about http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=340938 ?
Does it offer any advantage over lksctp which warrants a re-inclusion.

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?