Re: RFS: libpam-blue

Hi

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 00:56:50 -0400
"Carlos Alberto" <silverdog@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libpam-blue".
>
> * Package name    : libpam-blue
>   Version         : 0.9.0-1
>   Upstream Author : Carlos Alberto Silombria Ibarra
> * URL             : http://pam.0xdef.net
> * License         : gpl
>   Section         : admin
>
> It builds these binary packages:
> libpam-blue - PAM module for local authenticaction with bluetooth devices

The package looks interesting, I'll test it more deeply during evening
at home where I have bluetooth dongle. However from quick look I have
few comments:

- There is no need to include post* and pre* scripts which do nothing.

- Watch file does not work (and should not contain examples):
uscan ERROR: debian/watch version number is unrecognised; skipping
watchfile

- Please use new Homepage header field instead of pseudo field.

- Package does not build:

$ dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot
dpkg-buildpackage: source package libpam-blue
dpkg-buildpackage: source version 0.9.0-1
dpkg-buildpackage: source changed by Carlos Alberto Silombria Ibarra
<silverdog@gmail.com> dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture i386
 fakeroot debian/rules clean
dh_testdir
dh_testroot
rm -f build-stamp
/usr/bin/make distclean
make[1]: Entering directory `/tmp/libpam-blue-0.9.0'
/bin/sh ./config.status --recheck
/bin/sh: Can't open ./config.status
make[1]: *** [config.status] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/libpam-blue-0.9.0'
make: *** [clean] Error 2
dpkg-buildpackage: failure: fakeroot debian/rules clean gave error exit
status 2