RFS: ustr

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ustr".

* Package name    : ustr
  Version         : 1.0.1-1
  Upstream Author : James Antill <james@and.org>
* URL             : http://www.and.org/ustr/
* License         : LGPL, BSD, MIT
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libustr-1.0-1 - Micro string library: shared library
libustr-1.0-1-dbg - Micro string library: debugging symbols
libustr-debug-1.0-1 - Micro string library: shared library for debugging
libustr-debug-dev - Micro string library: development stuff for debugging
libustr-dev - Micro string library: development stuff
libustr-doc - Micro string library: documentation

The upload would fix these bugs: 447269

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/u/ustr/ustr_1.0.1-1.dsc

Ustr (Micro string library) is a string API for C. It has tiny overhead over
just plain strdup(), is much safer, is easier to use, is faster for many
operations, can be used with read-only or automatically allocated data. You
don't even need to link to the library to use it (so there are no
dependencies).

The cdbs is used for packaging.

Ustr is used in a new SELinux user space code in libsemanage, so ustr
will be build-dependency for this probably.

Sorry for my English. Maybe some texts in the package may need a correction.

Kind regards
--
Zito