Re: mentors.debian.net reloading

On 26/10/07 at 11:42 +0200, Christoph Haas wrote:
> It does a lot of QA checks etc.

Could you please describe what's currently being done wrt QA checks?

> I have summarized a current list of ideas on my wiki [4].

Any reason why wiki.d.o is not used for this? It would make it much
easier for people to contribute.

Some comments:

Please seperate features list and implementation details: if you want
other people to contribute, you might have to be flexible with things
such as which framework/language you choose.

Regarding CPU-intensive QA tests (builds and piuparts runs): I think
that it's very important to do them on mentors. I don't think that
resources are a problem: nobody said that you _had_ to host mentors
yourself.