Re: Multiple binary packages

On Wed, 3 Oct 2007 22:35:27 +0200
"Jeffrey Ratcliffe" <jeffrey.ratcliffe@gmail.com> wrote:

> configure: error: cannot find install-sh or install.sh in "." "./.." "./../.."
> make: *** [config.status] Error 1

install-sh or install.sh is an upstream file, it has nothing to do with
the install files in debian/

> but it seems to me that writing the appropriate package.install files
> should be enough.

Those determine which files (installed by the package, using
install.sh) go into which Debian packages after the split. install.sh
is only concerned with before the split.

Have you deleted the original file for some reason?

--

Neil Williams