Re: debian/watch, sf.net and -dev versions

Patrick Schoenfeld <schoenfeld@in-medias-res.com> writes:

> A Sourceforge project, for which I create the packages, does have
> several files on sf.net. One is the stable tree with a version like
> 1.4.x and then it has a -devel tree with a version like 1.5.x.

How are the URLs differentiated between stable and development?

If there's no identifiable way to differentiate them based on the URL,
you're out of luck AFAICT.

--
 \       "When I was little, my grandfather used to make me stand in a |
  `\   closet for five minutes without moving. He said it was elevator |