RFS: dvbshout

Hello,

I have created a dvbshout-package, but I am new so I am searching a
sponsor who uploads this package. I have uploaded the package on my
university-account:
http://www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~bresser/dvbshout/

dvbshout takes an MPEG transport stream from a DVB card, extracts
audio
channels from stream, and sends the audio to an Icecast / Shoutcast
server and/or a RTP multicast packet stream. It has been tested with
DVB-S and DVB-T but should also work with DVB-C.

The HTTP streams can be played back in most MPEG Audio players (eg
iTunes, WinAmp etc). The multicast streams have been tested with
QuickTime and VLC.

It is released under the GPL licence.

The homepage of this program can be found at
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~njh/dvbshout/.
The Debian wnpp bug for dvbshout can be found here:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=368200.

Thanks in advance

Andreas Bresser