RFS: libibverbs, libmthca - InfiniBand libraries

Hi, I'm searching for a new sponsor for my libibverbs and libmthca
packages.  Florian Ragwitz very kindly provided excellent review and
sponsored the initial upload of these packages, but I have not been
able to reach him for the past month to upload a new version of
libibverbs, which among other things fixes a FTBS bug.

Therefore, since Florian no longer seems to have time for these
packages, I am asking for a new sponsor to help me maintain them.  I'm
not sure what the proper protocol in this situation is, but it doesn't
seem good for Debian for a maintainer to be unable to upload fixes for
buggy packages in a timely way.

My original blurb about the packages is below:

Typical consumers of these libraries would be high-performance cluster
software.  For example, there are two MPI implementations:

    http://nowlab.cse.ohio-state.edu/projects/mpi-iba/
    http://www.open-mpi.org/

that use these libraries to get extremely high performance on
InfiniBand clusters.

The sources to the packages can be downloaded from

    http://www.digitalvampire.org/debian/

and in particular the new versions of libibverbs to be uploaded are

    http://www.digitalvampire.org/debian/libibverbs_1.0.3-1.diff.gz
    http://www.digitalvampire.org/debian/libibverbs_1.0.3-1.dsc
    http://www.digitalvampire.org/debian/libibverbs_1.0.3.orig.tar.gz

Thanks,