Re: RFS: serpentine -- An application for creating audio CDs

On Sun, 28 May 2006 14:57:23 +0200, =?iso-8859-1?Q?Lo=EFc?= Minier wrote:
>  I had a preliminary look at your package, it's not uploadable as such
>  mostly because of lack of copyright information in debian/copyright,
>  and also because of the way arches without mono / muine are handled.
>  My full notes are below, please address or explain the points marked as
>  "required" and I'll finish the review.

Thanks, 0.6.4-3 has been uploaded with the required changes.

>  - I'd include the Ubuntu changelog, it carries history of the changes
>    Ubuntu did and might be useful to explain particular aspects of the
>    package

The only thing left from the Ubuntu package is the descriptions, so I
didn't think the prior changelog was worth including.

>  - the muine plugin should probably Recommend muine

Ok, at least until Enhances is implemented.

>  - you might want to contact upstream to change the copyrights
>    mentionned above to have simpler copyright terms in serpentine, e.g.
>    to move everything to GPL or to LGPL

Upstream seems to be moving to LGPL, the changelog notes that files are
gradually changing.

>  The README says the software needs libnautilus-burn-python, how do you
>  do without?

Oops, missing dependancy on libgnome2-python-extras. Thanks ;)

--
Sam Morris
http://robots.org.uk/

PGP key id 5EA01078
3412 EA18 1277 354B 991B  C869 B219 7FDB 5EA0 1078