RFS/RFS: cvschangelogbuilder -- perl utility to generate ChangeLogs or html CVS reports

Hello,

I am looking for comments/for a sponsor for the package
cvschangelogbuilder [1], detailed info below.

You will notice that I removed some (redundant) documentation from the
binary package. I believe the man page should be the ultimate source for
information in this case. Comments & suggestions for this man page are
highly welcome.

The source package is available at [2].

* Package name    : cvschangelogbuilder
  Version         : 2.2
  Upstream Author : Laurent Destailleur <eldy@users.sourceforge.net>
* URL             : http://cvschangelogb.sourceforge.net/
* License         : GPL
  Description     : perl utility to generate ChangeLogs or html CVS reports

cvschangelogbuilder is an Perl utility to generate ChangeLogs or cvs reports
for a project hosted on a cvs server. The main goal is to provide a better
output that the 'cvs log' command.

cvschangelogbuilder offers 5 kinds of output:
 * a changelog to include in a rpm .spec file
 * a changelog by date (looks like 'cvs log')
 * a changelog by file
 * a changelog by change comment
 * a html report of cvs project activity.

[2] http://dev.lashout.net/debian/

Thanks in advance,
Adriaan Peeters