Re: RFS: urw-garamond -- scalable PostScript font from the Garamond family

Rogério Brito <rbrito@ime.usp.br> writes:
> On May 19 2006, Kevin Bube wrote:

Hi,

> While I do think that xorg 7 is supposed to get into testing for the
> etch release, there may be some time before that happens. This means
> that your package won't be usable for those that run etch, until that
> happens.
>
> Depending on the dependencies (I didn't pay attention to those), your
> package won't migrate to testing before xorg 7 goes. So, your package
> will get less exposure.
>
> I would be willing to test and use it (actually *using* the package
> should be its primary goal), :-) if I could use it with etch.

I will see if I can do a separate package for testing.

I agree, that it is desirable to get as much users testing the package
as possible, but I don't see how to put an additional 'logic' in the
rules file to see if the package is built for testing or unstable and
change the file destinations automatically. I also doubt if it is worth
the trouble, as X.org 7 is about to move into testing soon,
hopefully. (For a Debian suitable definition of 'soon' ;-)

Regards,

Kevin

--
publickey 2048R/0AFDFB19: http://www.icbm.de/~bube/publickey.asc
fingerprint: 542B 1378 04AA AF1F 572E  78BF 1BF5 5C71 0AFD FB19