Re: RFS: urw-garamond -- scalable PostScript font from the Garamond family

Hi, Kevin.

On May 16 2006, Kevin Bube wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the urw-garamond package (ITP #367223).

I am not a DD, so, I can't do anything regarding sponsoring your
package, but I can only say that if this one enters Debian, then I will
make one exception on my otherwise completely free system and install
this package.

I'd love to have a Garamond-like font available for my texts.

Thanks for taking the time for packaging it, Rogério Brito.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/