Re: RFS: libinklevel -- library for checking the ink level of your local printer

On (12/09/06 00:37), "Adam Cécile (Le_Vert)" wrote:
> James Westby wrote:
> > On (11/09/06 09:40), Adam Cécile (Le_Vert) wrote:
> >
> >> Dear mentors,
> >>
> >> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libinklevel".
> >>
> >> * Package name    : libinklevel

Hi Adam,

The new package looks pretty good. Just a couple of comments.

  * Why does the md5sum of the .orig.tar.gz differ from the one that I
    downloaded from the website?
  * I think the description
      Many HP and Epson printers supported. Experimental support of a
      few Canon.
    would read better as
      Many HP and Epson printers are supported. There is experimental
      support of a few Canon printers as well.

Apart from that the package looks good to me. With these corrections I
think it would be suitable for check and upload by a DD, as I can't do
it for you.

James

[P.S. I went to review ink at the same time, but it seems you haven't
updated the version on m.d.n since last time.]

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256