Re: flexbackup 'grave' Bug Resolved

Florent Rougon <f.rougon@free.fr> writes:

> | * If your package builds both binary-arch and binary-all packages,
> |   list anything needed for build, clean, build-arch and binary-arch in
> |   "Build-Depends" and anything _additionally_ needed for binary-indep
> |   in "Build-Depends-Indep".

That was the conclusion I was coming to.

If I run lintian v1.23.8 (sarge) on my -5 package, I get the warning

W: flexbackup source: build-depends-without-arch-dep

but if I run lintian v1.23.24 (sid), I don't.

There have been many changes to linitian since v1.23.8 regarding
Build-Depends and Build-Depends-Indep, particularly at v1.23.21.  So it
appears I should believe my sid version and ignore mentors.d.o in this
case since the upload is intended for unstable.

--
KBK