Resend: RFS: b5, bfc, gauche-readline, sokoedit, stx2any, tinyscheme

Hello.  I would like to renew my request for sponsorship for these
packages.  I would especially like to find a sponsor for stx2any and
tinyscheme (the original author of the ITP has not responded thus far to
my queries), which I'd most like to see in Debian.

All the packages, source and binary, are available at
http://sange.fi/~atehwa/debian/

Panu

--
personal contact:	panu.kalliokoski@helsinki.fi, +35841 5323835