RFS: nokryptia - Make MP3 files accessible to Nokia 5510

Hello mentors,

Name: nokryptia
Licence: GPL 2
 Nokia's 5510 is a mobile phone with integrated MP3 player. While you can
 upload any kind of data to its storage, it only plays back music encoded
 in a special format (.lse), which is really an encrypting container for MP3.
 Nokryptia is a tool for packaging your MP3 files into this format, so that
 you will be able to listen to them on your 5510.

 You don't need this package to access the storage of your 5510.

I was missing this package in Debian, so I took some time to go through the new maintainer's guide and packaged it; first of all for my personal use.
Maybe other Debian users are interested in this, so if you think this is worth becoming a part of Debian, please consider sponsoring it.

I uploaded the package to mentors.debian.net, so you can get it via
deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
or directly at
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/nokryptia/
upstream source is at
http://www.tuxmobil.org/nokryptia.html

The package is lintian and linda clean (small wonder considering it only consists of one binary + documentation) and yes, I've contacted the upstream author about it.
Please tell me if I've forgotten to read/do something important. :)

greez,
Knut