RFS: icculus's orbital sniper game

Package: oesniper
License: Free: same as zlib
Desc: An anti-terrorist, pro-Eunuchs satellite sniping game

Hi!  This is my first attempt at a debian package.  This is from the
icculus game archives.  It's small, simple, and fun, with a Free
license.

My sources:

deb http://www.outflux.net/debian unstable/
deb-src http://www.outflux.net/debian unstable/

I've written a man page, corrected paths, and applied a patch from the
icculus bugzilla to fix a segfault.  It passes lintian, and my eyes are
bleeding from reading all the Debian docs.  :)

Can someone look this over, give me some tips, and let me know if I've
missed anything?  Thanks!  I'm excited about finally getting my feet wet
with debian packaging.

My big concern is that the original package is distributed as
"orbital_eunuchs_sniper", the executable in the package is "snipe2d",
and the CVS tree is named "oes".  So I kinda took the approach of a <20
character name that was more specific that "oes", and made a man page
for both "oesniper" and "snipe2d".

--
Kees Cook                                            @outflux.net