Questions about filesystem layout for new package nisca

Hi. I have decided (and gotten permission) to package NISCA, which is a program
that is similar to but more customizable than MRTG. It is written in php, so
there are no compiled files. It has one configuration file (functions.php),
a few PHP scripts not meant to run under the web server but as daemons or
one-time scripts, a few .sql files to set up things in MySQL, and a few PHP
HTML files meant as Web pages. Plus a README and INSTALL file. How would you
suggest I integrate all these files into the filesystem? This is my first
package. (I know it may not be ideally simple, but it is interesting to me,
and that is IMHO what matters most.)

Thanks in advance.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@kaplowitz.org