Re: Proposal for Registry-display on task pages

Hi Steffen,

On Mon, Oct 09, 2017 at 04:10:59PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
> here some R/Python/PHP-mix pseudocode idea for getting
> the registry links displayed on the task page:
>
> registry_prefix={
>   "bio.tools"=>"https://bio.tools/";,
>   "RRID" => "http://identifiers.org/rrid/RRID:";,
>   "SciCrunch" => "http://identifiers.org/rrid/RRID:";,
>   "OMICtools" => "https://duckduckgo.com/?q=\\"; (a single backslash at the end is what I want)
> }
>
> print "Registries: "
> for (registry_name,registry_id) %in% registry_assignments {
>   prefix=registry_prefix[[registry_name]]
>   if (empty(prefix) or "NA"==registry_id) {
>     print "%s:%s" % ($registry_name,$registry_id)
>   } else {
>     print "%s:<a href="%s%s">%s</a>" % (registry_name,prefix,registry_id,registry_id)
>   }
> }
>
> The situation with OMICtools is not yet ideal, but from what
> I understood this will soon get better. The single backslash
> at the end induces some "You feel lucky!"-like immediate
> forward to the top hit. Funnily enough, SciCrunch also needs
> a bit of bridge, albeit a more deterministic one.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I hope to get this implemented before end of
October.

One question regarding the 'NA' values.  I'd consider it more readable
if we would just print nothing if there is no entry available.  Or am I
missing something?