Re: Something for us? (Was: RFS: Sitplus -- Free software framework for ludic-therapeutic activities)

Le 5 août 2011 à 14:32, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> Hi,

Hi,

> there is an open request for sponsoring[1] of this program:
>
>   http://sitplus.crea-si.com/
>
> Does anybody think this has some relevance for Debian Med?  If yes, what
> category this would fit in - or do we need a new category (task)?  Any
> suggestion?

This project looks very interesting. Unfortunately, I can not test it this week (no Mac release).
Whatever is I'll check this project next week.

In answer to Olivier, I think that useful medical tools should be part of the Debian Med project, even if this tool is widely patient oriented. If the project can be useful to the reeducation of some physical disabilities I'd like to see it in the Debian Med project.

> In case it will be considered relevant for medical care I'd offer to put
> it under team maintenance of Debian Med and sponsoring would be no
> problem.

I've **quickly** take a look at the sources:
- CMake
- wxWidgets
- pd-extended ?? (never heard of that...)
- C++
- It seems like their is a Debian package script already done (need to be confirmed)

Can I suggest the task

	accessibility

Thanks for the link !
-----