Something for us? (Was: RFS: Sitplus -- Free software framework for ludic-therapeutic activities)

Hi,

there is an open request for sponsoring[1] of this program:

   http://sitplus.crea-si.com/

Does anybody think this has some relevance for Debian Med?  If yes, what
category this would fit in - or do we need a new category (task)?  Any
suggestion?

In case it will be considered relevant for medical care I'd offer to put
it under team maintenance of Debian Med and sponsoring would be no
problem.

[1] http://expo.debian.net/package/sitplus