RIKEN Omics Science Center recruits a bioinformatician.

Dear all,

The RIKEN Omics Science Center, where I work, is seeking a bioinformatician for
a Research Scientist position (= doctor) or a Technical Scientist (~= engeneer)
position, to work in its commercial service group.

You can find the full call at the following URL:

http://www.riken.jp/engn/r-world/info/recruit/k101022_s_osc.html

Actually, we are also looking for a sysadmin and a web developer, but in that
case it does not require competence in bioinformatics.

http://www.riken.jp/r-world/info/recruit/j101008_s_osc.html
http://www.riken.jp/r-world/info/recruit/j101102_s_osc.html

Have a nice day,

--