Anything wrong with med-bio?

Hi all,

during my post-lunch procrastination time, I visited our QA page and
looked at the popularity of our packages, which usually grows with time.

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org

To my surprise, boxshade, which had close to 100 installations recently,
dropped strongly. After investigation and comparison with packages like
perlprimer and emboss, which are still rocketting, I found out that the
decrease affected a subset of our packages, that have in commont to be
installed by the med-bio metapackage. Indeed, med-bio decreased as well.

Although there is no indication that there could be a problem with
med-bio, I just wanted to let you know this fact in case you noticed
something particular. I have the feeling that many users do not report
bugs, and that the decreases can indicate problems. For insance, if you
look at clustalx, the two decrease periods coincide with buildd gizmo
and segfault bug.

http://people.debian.org/~igloo/popcon-graphs/index.php?packages=clustalx

just in case,

--