Re: Misc development news

Le Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 05:01:22PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog a écrit :

> Vcs-* fields in debian/control
> ------------------------------
>
> If your package is managed in a VCS, you should indicate where the
> repository is located in the Vcs-<Kind> field. If the content of the
> repository can be browsed on the web, you should indicate the URL in the
> Vcs-Browser field.

Hi all,

after running the following command, I think that the transition was
done in all our repository:

chouca〔debian-med〕$ find . -name control | grep trunk/debian | xargs perl -i -pe 's/XS-Vcs/Vcs/'
chouca〔debian-med〕$ find . -name control | grep trunk/debian | xargs svn commit -m "Removing obsolete XS- prefix"

I do not know how to update the changelogs easily, so I decided that
this step can be skipped as the change is informational only and should
not modify the behaviour of the source or binary packages.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles