Re: tclap-1.1.0 comments

Hi Everyone,

Many thanks for the responses!  It sounds like it will take a large, but
not intractable amount of work to get Cytoscape into Debian and it sounds
like creating a well organized set of jars and dependencies could be
beneficial to both of us.

I'll have my collaborator post directly to the debian-med list with the
questions he's got to save Dirk's inbox.

cheers,
Mike