[Debian Code Search] Indexing releases other than sid

Hi,

First of all, thanks a lot for Debian Code Search. It is really useful!

I would like to give feedback about this from the FAQ:

> Q: Which Debian distributions are indexed (e.g. testing, sid,
> experimental)?
>
> Currently, DCS indexes sid only. If you have good arguments for
> extending or changing this, please let us know. Consider that
> including multiple versions of the source will lead to more search
> results from “the same” code.

I am currently looking for vulnerable code in places other than those
listed in the original report. If DCS could index testing, stable,
oldstable and even older releases, it would be awesome. This could be an
opt-in (or opt-out) feature, to avoid getting more search results of the
same code.

Cheers,

 -- Santiago