Re: Debian-Lex Rebirth? - wiki

I have asked the DPL yesterday by email about the wiki.
Hope we can use the Debian wiki. Continu using this list
is oke for me. But it is not moderated and we will get
spam on it. The spam will also be on the RSS feed.

Jeroen.

Quoting Mathieu Lutfy <mathieu@bidon.ca>:

How about using the Debian wiki? http://wiki.debian.org
The DebianEdu page is a good example: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu

I suggest creating http://wiki.debian.org/DebianLex
to copy-paste most of the existing information from the
official project page (http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-lex/index.en.html)
then to start creating sub-projects: lex servers, lex desktops,
accountancy solutions, etc.

Of course, discussion should probably be made elsewhere, either
this list or a forum (I would prefer to continue using this list,
to continue using Debian ressources and not reinvent the wheel,
but I don't insist).

I have sent a request to gmane to add this list to its service,
so that we can have RSS feeds.

mathieu