Re: Fonts that must be purchased - nonfree?

On 2023/06/11 15:37, Bagas Sanjaya wrote:
If I prefer to have foodb Debian package keep using non-DFSG-free Söhne,
do you mean I have to host the font on my server (and with my license)?

I meant that you won't be able to include it in Debian at all using the non-free font. If you want to include the non-free font, or download it at runtime, then you can still host the package on your own infrastructure outside of Debian, if the font license permits that kind of redistribution.

-Jonathan