Welcome to Your-Advantages

Title: Welcome to Your-Advantages
You have received this email from Your-advantages.co.uk as you are currently a registered user with debian-legal@lists.debian.org. Click here to unsubscribe from this mailing-list
If you are having problems viewing this message, please use this link.

Hello ,

We are pleased to welcome you to Your-Advantages.

You are now part of a network within the United Kingdom, who have recently discovered a better way to access the best online offers, discounts and a very selective panel of online promotions.

Shop Avenue is our partner and as agreed, with the privacy policies of Shop Avenue to share your details with third parties, we are eligible to make you aware of our marketing activities.

If you do not want to receive the best discounts and be part of a network all over the United Kingdom, you can unsubscribe yourself 24/7 at : Click here

Want to know more about us ? Check out our website :
Click here

We wish you all the best and hope you will enjoy your stay with us.

Many thanks,

Best regards,

Your-Advantages Team.

You received this message as a member of Your-advantages.co.uk.
Click here to unsubscribe from this mailing-list.