Re: LICENSE appendix kept untouched ?

Hi Julien,

Julien Jehannet wrote:

> 2. Is the appendix section must/should/may be present ?
>
>    Example:
>    - the `Gnomovision` example in GPL-2 file

The GPL-2 says:

 Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim copies
 of this license document, but changing it is not allowed.

I suspect that the FSF considers the section "How to Apply These Terms
to Your New Programs" to be part of the license document, but you'd
have to ask them to be sure.  Though this doesn't have much to do with
Debian. :)

Hope that helps,
Jonathan