Re: Files with unclear licenses in non-free

> Is there any indication that the glN64 dir is under a different
> license to the rest of the code?
It has no license headers, it is not mentioned in the LICENSE file and
http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=45564 seems to indicate that
mupen64plus developers don't know the license situation either.
without any further license informations. Mupen64Plus included it in their
repository and developed it further without changing something on the license
informations. Arachnoid forked glN64 and has GPL boiler plates - mupen64plus
developers doubt that this is legal. Nobody was successful at contacting Orkin
and thus the license situation is not quite clear.

> > There is also a rom included with source code, but it is currently not
> > possible to crosscompile this rom on a debian build machine.
> Why is that? Perhaps you could package the compiler for it?
I am not sure how to compile that compiler or even get the sources (it was
egcc with some patches or so). So it is unmaintained stuff without a central
website (if somebody knows a working, open-source and well maintained project
then please create a rfp).
--
Robert Wohlrab